Sunday, March 28, 2010


Alright this is getting really bad, after five hours of sleep I woke up thinking of this card design. Well you know that I had to get up and make it!!
I started out with PTI Hawiian Shores cardstock Stamped with Polka Dot Basics and inked in Fresh Snow. Then with the medium #1 die from Beautiful Blooms II I punched out the three flowers down the side. I then added a white strip of cardstock on the inside and stamped the flowers.Tied the Hawiian Shores ribbon and then adheared a sheet of clear cardstock on the inside of the front of the card.The sentiment is from the Life stamp set, stamped on the large flower from Beautiful Blooms II.Around the flower I used scor Tape and glitter.
This was a fun card to make...hope you enjoyed taking a peek!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy today. Love the colors in this one. Creativity comes at odd times, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I think I need some of the BB2 dies...hmm...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! Love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo clever Teresa! I love the cut out side...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! Love the color combo, too but really love the negative cut with the stamp behind it. So clever!

    ReplyDelete