Sunday, August 1, 2010

With Sympathy


This card is for the Play Date Cafe challenge, click on the link above for all of the details.
The green ribbon and flower really do match IRL.They are a nice sage green color.
I also added this to  Really Reasonable Ribbon's  Challenge #5 is a Black and White color theme(Thanks True).




Thanks for stopping by to take a look!!
Supplies I  used to put this together:
PTI Stampers Select White and True Black cardstock
ki memories pop culture and Hambly screenprints overlays
Stamps: Anna Griffin and PTI
Dies: PTI Beautiful Blooms and Spellbinders Lables Four
Bling: Zva
Ribbon: Anna Griffin
Brad: I think it is MM






13 comments:

  1. Very elegant card, Teresa! :) It was an easier challenge than I thought it was (maybe it helps I like green ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love the flower and added pearl flourish! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHHHH! Stunning! I just love that ribbon and the flower--the pearls....LUSH! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very elegant your card is. Love the flower!!! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the tissue flower. Lovely scroll background. Thanks for playing along with the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa, this is simply stunning. I cannot stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Teresa! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply stunning. What a beautiful card to get at a sad time in someone's life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining Really Reasonable Ribbon's Black and White Challenge.

    Hugs, Mindy

    PS. Have have some blog candy over on my blog, if you'd like to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo!
    I had a feeling this beauty would be in the top 3 at RRRR!
    Congrats!
    True :D

    ReplyDelete