Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas tag

This tag that I made today is for the contest going on over at Waltzing Mouse ,called Tag- your it! I got to play with my new WMS and my new tag die from PTI. The angels I cut from a sheet of Graphic 45 paper, then I added diamond dust and mica flakes to their wings.I also added a little mica flakes around the ornament and added DP from Deja View.
 
Below is a close-up of the top of the tag...you can see that gorgeous mica on the ornament.
 
 

Here is a better look at the angels wings.

Click on image to enlarge



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll have a couple of more tags later today.

4 comments:

  1. Just lovely, love those angels, and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tag full of tons of little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, So lovely! The sentiment on the ornament is perfect and its just to lovely with the angels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Teresa! great vintage image and bling!

    ReplyDelete