Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Spring!!



After the winter we have had, I am so looking forward to spring! Today I have played with that beautiful tulip stamp from PTI's Spring Jar Fillers...I'm not very good with copics yet, but this is a fun stamp to practice on! I used my PTI Linen impession plate on just the bottom of this card, making it quailfy for this weeks Make It Mondays contest!


Below is a little closer look at the tulips.I embossed with white Filigree embossing powder.


Here is a closer look at the bottom of the card where I used the linen impression plate. The black border die is a Die-namics from My Favorite Things
You can click on any image to enlarge it!

Thanks for stopping by today!








9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that Die border. It is so unique. The whole card turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous, especially your coloring.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Teresa, looking good. No wait, looking great! Your are definitely a dab hand at the Copics if you ask me. You've done a stellar coloring in job, for sure. I love, love, love your use of the IP on the bottom section of the card. So classy and doubly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, this is just gorgeous! I just love your border on the bottom and the embossed flowers are colored so beautifully! You'd never know you were new with Copics.....BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, not good with COPICS? Are you nuts? This is so beautiful Teresa. I thought that was PP or a precolored die cut...I am flored that you stamped and colored it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Those daffodils are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tulips look so beautiful with the white embossing powder. I love them done that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness Teresa, this is stunning!! The flowers look amazing, and I love that border! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the tulips in yellow and the bold black trim!

    ReplyDelete